Monday, July 19, 2010

The Reason

So I am one of those people that doesnt know how to leave things alone. I watched my Dad tinker and by nature I tinker too. I am a dedicated musician so my Dad's choice of hobby being cars has been replaced in me with a passion for all things guitar.
I have made/modded and mostly ruined guitars, tube amps and some effects. The following is a Bad Cat Hot Cat 30 clone offered by Ceriatone. Ceriatone is a web based company that enables nerds like me to build and play their dream tube amps while often saving thousands over just buying the same amp. The quality of the amp is 80% dependent on the builder but Nik from Ceriatone has provided the best starting point I have yet to see from any similar company.

This Blog is simply to show the build and process of one of these kits, armed with only a little bit of knowledge and a whole lot of soldering iron burns. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment